Rules of Conduct
All members (“Members”) of the Ducatus network of Members (the “Ducatus Network” or the “Network”) must observe these rules of conduct (the “Rules”) when doing any business which relates to the Ducatus Group and/or its products.
Ducatus Global Pte. Ltd. and/or Centurion Global Limited and its related companies, (collectively, the “Ducatus Group”) reserve the right to take action against Members who breach these Rules. Such actions may include temporary or permanent suspension of privileges and or rights with respect to their participation in the Ducatus Network or other Ducatus Group activities.
EXPLAINING DUCATUS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
1) All Members must describe the business of the Ducatus Group as sale and distribution of Centurion’s cryptocurrency (the “Coins” or “Ducatus Coins”) and the development and promotion of the Ducatus Group’s cryptoeconomy and related businesses.
CENTURION provides a digital platform for Members to buy cryptographic tokens (mining credits) and to build a Network of people who support the Ducatus cryptocurrency by buying these mining credits.
2) When presenting the Ducatus business opportunity as set out in the Ducatus Business Plan (located at https://network.ducatus.net/ ) (the “Ducatus Business Plan”) to non-members, Members must clearly explain the following:
a) Members of the Network are paid for purchases of Ducatus coins (“Coins”) made by new members they introduce to the Network and additional new members which those Members introduce (together those members constitute the original Member’s “downline”);
b) Members are not compensated for recruiting people into the Network. The Ducatus Business Plan only offers commission payment to Members in return for purchases of Coins which are purchased directly from the Ducatus Group;
c) No commission is payable to any Member under the Ducatus Business Plan in respect of Coins that a Member sells, purchases or transfers from or to another person or Member; and
3) No Member may require any other Member or any third party to:
a) Purchase any specified number of products or services either initially or at any point in the future;
b) Purchase any non-Ducatus product, “starter,” “decision,” or other “pack” or “kit”;
c) Purchase literature, audio-visual aids, or other materials; or
d) Purchase tickets for and/or attend or participate in any meetings.
4) No Member shall engage in any deceptive or unlawful trade practice.
5) No Member shall operate any illegal or unlawful business enterprise, engage or participate in any illegal or unlawful business activity.
6) Members shall conduct himself or herself at all times in a professional, polite and considerate manner and shall not use pressure or other unfair sales tactics.
7) Members may not take advantage of their knowledge of, or association with, other Members, including their knowledge resulting from or relating to the line of sponsorship, in order to promote and expand other business ventures. Such conduct constitutes an unwarranted and unreasonable interference with the business contract of other Members and Ducatus Group.
8) Members shall not solicit, directly or indirectly, other Members in order to sell, offer to sell, or promote other products, services, or business opportunities not offered or marketed by Ducatus Group. This also applies to investments, securities, and loans, regardless of their source.
9) Members shall not sell, offer to sell, or promote any other business opportunities, products, or services in connection with the Ducatus Business Plan.
10) It is a breach of these Rules for a Member to:
a) Interfere or attempt to interfere with another Member’s membership; or
b) Induce or attempt to induce another Member to change his/her line of sponsorship, to transfer or abandon his/her membership, or to sponsor or not sponsor a particular prospect; or
c) To induce or attempt to induce another Member to deny assistance or support of any kind to a downline Member or any other Member; or
d) To induce or attempt to induce another Member to breach any of these Rules or other regulations, rules or policies published by Ducatus Group from time to time.
11) No Member shall manipulate the Ducatus Business Plan or commission volume in any way which results in the payment of commissions, bonuses or other awards and recognition that have not been earned in accordance with the terms of the Ducatus Business Plan. In this regard, the strategic and artificial structuring of a line of sponsorship for the purpose of depth building, whether or not there are relationships between those who are sponsored and those who sponsor, is considered to be manipulation and an unacceptable business practice. Ducatus Group at its sole discretion will determine what constitutes manipulation of the Ducatus Business Plan.
12) A Member who engages in sponsoring activity or who sponsors a Member shall:
a) Comply with the Rules and meet all requirements as set forth therein.
b) Train the sponsored Member in the Rules and policies, issued from time to time, or cooperate with their own upline to ensure that this training occurs.
c) Ensure that the Member whom they have personally sponsored and downline of those sponsored, fully comply with the Rules and all applicable laws and regulations.
d) Invite but not require Members whom they have personally sponsored and downline of those sponsored to attend official Ducatus meetings and functions.
e) Explain the responsibilities and obligations of a Member under these Rules and instruct the sponsored Member on how to operate a Membership in accordance with the Rules.
f) Support and comply with the Rules and educate and assure that other Members whom they have personally sponsored and downline of those sponsored, do the same.
g) Protect the sponsorship rights of each Member whom they have personally sponsored and downline of those sponsored.
13) In seeking participation of new members (“Prospects”) in the Ducatus Business Plan, the sponsoring Member must comply with these Rules as well as the following:
a) Must not represent that Prospects can benefit (or receive commission payment) by purchasing Coins or other products from any person other than Ducatus Group.
b) Must not require Prospects to purchase, or represent that Prospects are required to purchase, any products from any given Member under the Ducatus Business Plan.
c) Must not say that Ducatus Group offers an opportunity to make money without making retail sales or marketing the products
d) Must not promote the enjoyment of tax benefits as the best or principal reason for becoming a Member.
e) Must not say that the business is a “get-rich-quick” opportunity in which it is easy to achieve success with little or no expenditure of effort or time. In the event that another Member is used as
an example for success, that Member’s success must be verifiable and substantiated.
f) Must not say that there is an obligation on the part of the Prospects or new Members to undertake marketing activities (there is no such obligation).
14) No Member shall represent that they have rights over certain exclusive territories for the Ducatus Group business or that there are territories in which the Coins are exclusively available. It is a breach of the Rules to make such a representation.
15) A Member shall not require a Prospect to purchase products and/or services and/or say that a deposit is required in order to participate, nor that there is a fee under the form of a training course, seminar, social event or similar activity in order to have the right to participate, except for the initial administrative fee payable upon registration as a Member. It is a breach of the Rules to make such a representation.
NO IMPROPER STATEMENTS
16) Any prediction of the price or trading performance of the Coins is strictly prohibited, whether or not based on the historical performance of the Coins, or the price performance of another cryptocurrency. Any prediction of future trading of the Coins on a market is strictly prohibited. Any prediction of future acceptance of the Coins by merchants is strictly prohibited.
17) Any claim that use of the Websites, purchasing or owning mining credits or Coins or participating in the Network or in marketing activities relating to mining credits or Coins is or will be guaranteed to lead to profits, revenue, earnings or income for any person is strictly prohibited.
18) Do not predict financial, economic or any form of success for another Member or potential new Member who may join the Network.
19) Do not give any investment advice in connection with Coins. Any reference to the Coins as financial investment products would be incorrect and shall not be made. If you receive questions regarding these matters, encourage the person to consult an independent qualified and professional legal or financial advisor.
20) Do not make any statement regarding the legality of anything relating to the Coins.
21) Do not provide any advice regarding taxation to any person. If you receive questions relating to tax, direct the person to consult an independent qualified and professional tax advisor.
23) You shall not represent or imply that the Coins has been endorsed, approved or otherwise sanctioned by any governmental or other authority.
24) Whether from ownership of the Coins or potential bonuses, you must not represent that Members will earn or receive any stated gross or net amount, and you must not represent in any manner the past earnings of Members as an indication or forecast of what other Members will earn.
25) You must not represent, directly or indirectly, that additional Members are easy to recruit or retain, that bonuses are easy to earn or will be earned, or that all or substantially all Members will be successful in earning bonuses.
AUTHORITY AND COMPLIANCE WITH LAW
26) No Member shall represent or claim that he or she has any employment relationship with the Ducatus Group or any of its affiliated companies and/or any other Member.
27) Members shall not misrepresent the nature of their or other Members’ relationship with the Ducatus Group nor make any representation, except in accordance with the explanation given in the Ducatus Business Plan or other official publications of documents produced by Ducatus. Members must indemnify Ducatus Group for any costs or other damages whether financial or otherwise which directly or indirectly arise from such false representation, including any legal fees Ducatus Group may have incurred.
28) Members shall not imply that they are employees of the Ducatus Group, nor shall they refer to themselves as “agents,” “managers,” or “company representatives”, nor shall they use such terms or descriptions on their stationary or other printed materials, save that they may use the format of the business cards provided by Ducatus Group for marketing activities relating to the Coins and may refer to themselves only as “Independent Network Partner”.
29) Members may not use any business cards to create the impression that they are employed by Ducatus Group, save that they may use the format of the business cards provided by Ducatus for marketing activities relating to the Coins and may refer to themselves only as “Independent Network Partner”.
30) Members who engage, directly or indirectly, in any activity related to the Ducatus business must do so in a manner that complies with the letter and spirit of the applicable laws, regulations, and rules, policies and procedures. Failure to do so shall be a breach of these Rules.
31) No Member shall send, transmit, or otherwise communicate any unsolicited electronic mail or other messages of any kind to persons with whom the Member does not have a pre-existing personal or business relationship. (This includes, but is not limited to, sending e-mails, postings in news groups, mass SMS messages (Short Messaging System) purchased mailing lists, “safe lists”, or other lists of individuals or entities with which the Member does not have a relationship.). All such electronic communication should be made in compliance with applicable data privacy and other applicable laws.
32) Members must not use any broadcast communication methods including mass mailings, telemarketing, national or international advertising, radio, television,facsimile services, computer communication networks including the Internet, or any other means by which personal contact is not present to secure Clients or to solicit the sale of products.
33) All Members are responsible for communicating any updates or changes to their personal information (e.g., name, address, and telephone numbers, emails addresses etc.) or business information (e.g., change of business status, etc.) to Ducatus Group via the Back Office.
PROPRIETARY INFORMATION AND CONFIDENTIALITY
34) In addition to other rules, regulations and guidelines issued or otherwise made known by Ducatus Group having to do with the use of the “Ducatus” trade name, trademarks and copyrighted materials, Ducatus’ confidential and proprietary business information including, but not limited to, line of sponsorship information (i.e., information compiled by Ducatus Group that discloses or relates to all or part of the specific arrangement of sponsorship within the Ducatus business, including, without limitation, information relating to the Ducatus crypto-economy and its constituent businesses, Member lists, sponsorship trees, and all Members or Ducatus business information generated therefrom, in its present and future forms), business information, manufacturing and product development, business plans, and Member sales, earnings and other financial information, constitute commercially advantageous, unique, and proprietary trade secret and business secrets of Ducatus Group which it keeps proprietary and confidential and treats as a trade secret and business secret and constitute “Proprietary Information” subject to these Rules.
35) Ducatus Group is the exclusive owner of all Proprietary Information, which is derived, compiled, configured, and maintained by Ducatus Group. The Member acknowledges all Proprietary Information is owned by Ducatus Group through the considerable expenditure of time effort and resources.
a) Members are granted a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable right by Ducatus Group to use Proprietary Information, to the extent provided to them, but only in so far as is necessary to facilitate their Ducatus Group business as contemplated under the Rule. Ducatus Group reserves the right to deny or revoke this right, upon reasonable notice to the Member stating the reason(s) for such denial or revocation, whenever, in the reasonable opinion of Ducatus Group, such is necessary to protect the confidentiality or value of Proprietary Information.
b) All Members shall maintain Proprietary Information in strictest confidence and shall take all reasonable steps and appropriate measures to safeguard Proprietary Information, to the extent provided to them, and maintain the confidentiality.
c) Members shall not compile, organize, access, create lists of, or otherwise use or disclose Proprietary Information except as authorized by Ducatus Group. Members shall not disclose Proprietary Information to any third party, or use Proprietary Information in connection with any other businesses.
d) Use or disclosure of Proprietary Information, other than as authorized by Ducatus Group, shall cause significant and irreparable harm to Ducatus Group, and Ducatus Group may claim appropriate, compensation for damages as well as demand a Member to refrain from the harmful conduct as well as seek any other remedies under applicable laws.
e) In case of disclosure of the Proprietary Information, voluntary or not, by a Member to any third person, the Member should immediately notify Ducatus Group of that fact and take the necessary measures in order to (a) prevent further disclosure by such third party and (b) oblige such third party to sign a confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement for the benefit of Ducatus Group and under no less stringent terms that those provided within these Rules.
f) A Member shall promptly return any and all Proprietary Information or any copy of the same to Ducatus Group upon expiration, failure to renew, denial of extension or termination of his or her Membership and shall refrain from any further use.
g) The confidentiality obligations set out herein shall survive during the term of the Member’s association with Ducatus Group as well as after they are no longer active or after their Membership has expired or been terminated for any reason.
36) Members are prohibited from using any written or online materials that have not received the prior approval and authorisation of the Ducatus Group, the name “Ducatus” or any other trade name in use by the Ducatus Group, unless written consent from the Ducatus Group is first obtained or otherwise indicated as permissible under the Rules described herein.
37) You may create and use websites and any kind of social media related form of communication for the purposes of promoting the Ducatus Group business and products. However, in doing so, you may NOT use and logos or names or “handles” which suggest that you are in any way employed by or representing the Ducatus Group. Furthermore, the website or social media content has to contain the Member’s name, current contact information, the fact that such Member is an independent network member and further has to make clear that it is the Member and not the Ducatus Group which is wholly responsible for its content.
38) The content of the presentations which include or support the promotion of the retailing of Ducatus Group products and services or the Ducatus Business Plan must always be in accordance with the following:
a) Members shall not:
i) Mexaggerate income representations by relating it to or incorporating it with other income and suggesting that it is the result of building the Ducatus Group business;
ii) substitute group or non-Ducatus Group organizational identity for the Ducatus Group business. The Ducatus Group business must always be clearly identified without any ambiguity to
the Prospects during the course of the presentation;
iii) promote one’s line of sponsorship, affiliation or group in any manner that will give rise to or likely to give rise to resentment by or cause any detriment to others;
iv) misrepresent whether directly or indirectly and by whatever means the relationship of the Member to Ducatus Group, for example, suggesting or implying that Ducatus Group is “just a
supplier”, or that the Member represents a business opportunity of which “Ducatus is a part”, or that the Member “outsources” administrative support to Ducatus, etc.;
v) promote any other business opportunity other than the Ducatus Group business or solicit any participants to attend meetings for the purpose of presenting another business
vi) use the meeting as a platform to promote or advocate religious, political and/or personal social beliefs.
b) Personal reflections on the following are not appropriate:
i) social and cultural issues; and
ii) preferences regarding specific political views, parties, candidates or elected officials.
c) Discussions must only relate to ethics and positive attitudes that will assist and encourage the Member’s and Ducatus Group’s products, services and business.
d) Income representations, whether direct or implied, must reflect a realistic income potential from participation in the Ducatus Business Plan.
39) If a Member is contacted by Ducatus Group in relation to any information he or she has produced, published, issued or posted, the Member is expected to respond immediately by removing or amending the information as requested. Failure to comply with requests relating to disallowed content is a breach of these Rules and will lead to penalties with respect to that individual’s Membership.
TRADEMARKS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
40) Members must observe the Rules that have been developed to maintain the integrity of Ducatus’s intellectual property and to ensure that the “Ducatus” brand will be available exclusively for the Ducatus Group businesses.
41) Ducatus Group has implemented a corporate identity program that requires the correct and consistent use of the “Ducatus” corporate logo. Where the Members are permitted to use the logos pursuant to these Rules, no alterations to the approved logotype are allowed by Members. Upon request, Ducatus will provide an example of the approved logotype and color specifications used.
42) Members shall not misuse or misappropriate Ducatus Group’s trademarks or other intellectual property or Proprietary Information. It is a breach of the Rules for a Member to use any trademarks or other intellectual property or Proprietary Information belonging to or licensed to Ducatus Group except in accordance with the applicable terms, conditions and procedures set forth in the Rules.
43) Each Member acknowledges and agrees that Ducatus Group is the licensee of certain trademarks including, e.g., logos, service marks and other intellectual property and industrial property, including the name “Ducatus”, and various trademarks, trade names and service marks used in connection with Ducatus Group products and services, and the various designs or labels.
44) Members shall not use, in connection with his/her Ducatus business or any other business (including but not limited to, any business vehicle, office, phone listings, premises, or stationery) and/or on or in connection with any products, the “Ducatus” name, or trademarks, service marks or other intellectual property belonging or licensed to Ducatus Group without the prior written consent of Ducatus and subject always to any conditions attached to such use except as otherwise provided herein. Ducatus reserves the right to withdraw its consent at its absolute discretion.
45) The usage of Coins and the Network to advertise, promote or recruit new Members for other ventures which have not been authorised by the Ducatus Group is forbidden and prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, presenting or assisting in the presentation of other network marketing business ventures to any other Member through the Network, or implicitly or explicitly encouraging them to join other businesses. Members must not sell, offer to sell or promote any competing products to Members or prospects, subject to any limitations of applicable law. Any other network marketing-based cryptocurrency, regardless of differences in cost, quality, content or business structure, is deemed to be competing.
46) A Member waives any and all claims against Ducatus Group arising out of or in respect to any action that Ducatus takes under the Membership and/or these rules. A Member who is terminated, de-sponsored or has other action taken as a result of a violation of the Rules shall have no claim against Ducatus arising out of or with respect to the termination or de-sponsorship.
47) Ducatus Group may in its sole discretion amend or supplement these Rules from time to time.
48) No failure of the Ducatus Group to exercise any of its rights under any agreement with any Member or under these Rules shall constitute a waiver of such rights.
49) Ducatus Group shall not be liable in respect of any claims that may arise between members.